The Nigerian popular actor, David Adeleke, also known as Davido shared his invite for his Hollywood debut movie as Coming to America 2 is set to be released.
The Coming to America is a classic American comedy that was first produced in 1988 on a story originally created by Eddie Murphy.
After years of keeping fans in wait, the movie sequel, Coming to America 2 will be released on 5 March 2021.
Davido took to his Twitter account to show his IV to its official viewing. And hence, promote it before its official release date to the general public.
Previous casts from the original film return to reprise their roles; they include; Eddie Murphy, James Earl Jones, Shari Headley, and Arsenio Hall.
Additional casts include Davido, Jermaine Fowler, Kiki Layne, comedian Micheal Blackson.
See Davido’s post;
#Coming2America @PrimeVideo pic.twitter.com/UIkIaD2GKe
— Davido (@davido) March 4, 2021
The post Davido shows his invite as his Hollywood debut ‘Coming to America 2’ is set to be released appeared first on Newzandar News.
- A New Mayor but the Same Killer Cops and Coverups in Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
- DMX’s Fiancée Opens Up About Losing The Late Rapper In Emotional Post
- DO YOU AGREE? “Burna Boy’s Competition With Davido Will Make Him Broke Same Way Wizkid Became Broke” – Fan
- EXCLUSIVE: R&B Singer Jacquees Is Dating Rapper Dej Loaf!! (Pics)
- Just Like The Wisekid “Lasgidi Made” Some Made A Duplicate Of Davido’s ‘A Better Album’ Album Too (See It Here)