Larissa London, alleged 4th baby mama of popular Afrobeat singer, Davido Adeleke has shared her strenuous pregnancy journey.
According to the young mother of one, her pregnancy journey was a tough one and a bit out of the ordinary as her baby had a medical condition that affected its growth.
The alleged 4th baby mama of Davido pressed to the part where she overcame the baby’s growth issue, how she had series of contractions, lost her father figure along the line, and on and on till it was close to the time of delivery.
Larissa London described how her unexperienced God-sister helped with delivering her baby boy at home before being taken to the hospital for proper after-birth clean-up.
Watch the video below …
- “I Need Something Sweet” – Chioma Says Amidst Break Up Rumor With Davido
- Congrats! Macaulay Culkin & Brenda Song Welcome A Baby Boy
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Announce Birth of Their First Child: “We’re Overjoyed”
- Still Canceled?: Lil Mama “Hasn’t Heard Back” From Jay Z & Alicia Keys After Apologizing
- Omah Lay officially receives his Headies ‘next rated’ award car gift (Video)