Adewale Adeleke, elder brother to Nigerian singer, Davido, has finally welcomed a baby girl with his wife, Ekanem. Taking to his Twitter page, the former HKN chairman writes:
“I’m a Father! Glory be to God”
The couple had shared photos and video clips from Ekanem’s pregnant photoshoots in November 2020. They also announced the gender of their baby.
This caused reactions from everyone who thought they had welcomed their cute bundle of joy. However, the baby was not yet born at the time.
Adewale wedded Ekanem in a beautiful traditional wedding ceremony in December 2019. The white wedding was held in February 2020.
See his tweet below:
I’m a Father! Glory be to God🙏🏾
— ADEWALE ADELEKE (@ChairmanHKN) January 11, 2021
The post Davido’s Elder Brother, Adewale Adeleke Welcomes Baby Girl appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Zayn Malik And Gigi Hadid Reveal Their Daughter’s Name
- Funny video: Man ‘cries’ to make baby keep quiet, baby looks confused
- You Don’t Need Your Friends To Be Successful – Actress Didi Ekanem
- Here are some details about Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalalâs wedding festivities
- This Is Heartless! Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Benue (Photos)