A report released by the International Society for Civil Liberties has indicted the Nigerian police for the killing and dumping of about 35 corpses inside the Ezu River, Amansea in the state in 2013.
The rights organisation alleged that the Special Anti Robbery Squad infamously known as (SARS) of…
- #EndSARS: Buhari Orders Nigerians To Stop Protest
- #ENDSARS: United Nations Calls For Indepedent Investigations In Into #LekkiMassacre
- End SARS: Akeredolu constitutes Judicial Panel of Inquiry
- Nigeria’s Protests Over Police Torture and Killings Go Viral
- EU, Swedish Embassy condemn killings of #EndSARS protesters by soldiers