On Sunday, March 21, CBS Sunday Morning will air Demi Lovato‘s sit-down with CBS correspondent Tracy Smith.
Judging by the first preview clip, it sounds like the conversation will be a very, very serious one.
In the one-minute YouTube teaser, the Confident singer opens up to Smith about having had only minutes to live when she was found suffering from a severe heroin overdose back in 2018.
Revealing more about that horrific day, the 28-year-old songstress tells the journalist (below):
“The doctors told me that I had five to ten minutes. If no one had found me, then I wouldn’t be here. And I’m grateful that I’m sitting here today, yeah.”
We’ve long known the overdose was serious, and scary, and life changing. But just five to ten minutes to live?! We can’t even imagine.
You can watch the CBS Sunday Morning preview (below):
The full interview, which airs on Sunday morning, should be equally informative and heart-wrenching.
Reactions, Perezcious readers? Share your thoughts with us in the comments down (below)…
[Image via CBS Sunday Morning/YouTube]
The post Demi Lovato Was ‘Five To Ten Minutes’ Away From Death During Overdose appeared first on Perez Hilton.
- Hold Up, Is Demi Lovato Feuding With A Yogurt Shop For Having Sugar-Free Options?!
- A Billionaire Tax Cheat Walked Free, but His Lawyer Gets Charged
- Buhari Greets Former IGP Smith At 75
- Swae Lee Opens Up About His Stepfather’s Passing In His New Snapchat Series ‘Swae Meets World’
- Julianna Margulies May Have Just Told The Scariest Casting Couch Story Ever