That would be a mistake, and an undeserved gift for Mitch McConnell.
Barring Trump from running again wouldn’t stop the Republican Party’s growing extremism, but it would offer the GOP political protection from a figure who advertises the party’s increasingly toxic attributes to the alienated swing voters it desperately needs to retain.
- Trump Shows Why He Doesn’t Need a New Party at CPAC
- Colbert’s ‘Tooning Out the News’ Pivots to Attack Biden in Season 2
- Should Never Trumpers Just Become Democrats? Absolutely Not.
- North Dakota Lawmaker: I Moved Desks to Escape GOP Colleague’s Harassment
- Teleprompter Trump Is the Most Tired Act in America