Russian club, Young Boys defeat Manchester United in a dramatic way after Lingard made a back pass to De Gea in goal but the ball went to Theoson Smith
It was in a record that the Russian side has only managed to win two Champions League matches, one against Juventus and the other against Manchester United.
Pun intended, some GOATs come with badluck.
Is This A Coincidence Or Is Ronaldo Man Utd Problem?
Drop your comments
- EPL: to be summoned to England – Carragher hails Arsenal star Rowe over Aston Villa win
- Swedish rapper Einar shot dead at 19
- Russian Oil Companies Propose to Mine Cryptocurrencies at Their Wells
- Toddler & Kids Puffer Coats Only $16.99 at Zulily (Regularly $45)
- What is the Salmonella epidemic from which more than 650 people got sick in the United States
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- London Irish stun Exeter for first win of season
- Bitcoin “still bullish” even as BTC price drops to $ 50,000 – analysis
- DMX real estate battle gets even MORE complicated as alleged 15th heir surfaces pretending to be his child
- Man Who Won Over N410m In Lottery Says He Simply Wants To Buy Slippers And Toothbrush
- Man Puts Himself Up For Sale Due To Hardship In The Country