A photo of a paraplegic man who despite his condition and predicament has still gone ahead to showcase his natural talent by making footwear for the public has gone viral on social media.
A LinkedIn user by the name, Perci Mensah shared the photo of the man alongside his dexterous works.
In his words, he said:
“Disability isn’t inability. “The man in the pictures below is by name Abrahamlucky Onoja, a Nigerian family man who isn’t allowing disability to stop him from creativity, and fending for his family. There are more like him in the world and they need our support, encouragement and care to keep their lives going.”
See the post below:-
The post “Disability Isn’t Inability” – Man Says As He Shares Photo Of A Physically Challenged Man’s Artistic Work appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.
- “A man who doesn’t spend time with his family is not a real man” – Actor, Junior Pope
- Sade Adu’s Transgender Son, Izaak Ties The Knot With The Love Of His Life, Emily |Photos
- Here’s Why Jennifer Lopez Called It Quits With A-Rod For Good — AND Why It Took So Long!
- ‘I Would Rather Adopt Than Have My Own Kids’- Actress, Monalisa Stephen Says
- PFN Faults Buhari’s London Medical Trip