Before Disney+ launched in the November of 2019, the Walt Disney Company was hoping to cross the threshold of 90 million subscribers by the end of the year 2024. It’s safe to say they annihilated that goal: today, the company reports that it has already reached 95 million subscribers worldwide, three years earlier than anticipated […]
The post Disney+ Reaches 95 Million Subscribers Three Years Earlier Than Predicted appeared first on /Film.
Read more of this – Disney+ Reaches 95 Million Subscribers Three Years Earlier Than Predicted on MMG NEWS.
- James Franco Reaches Settlement In Sexual Misconduct Lawsuit Filed By Former Students
- NL PREDICT!! See The 3 Lucky Winners That Predicted The “Arsenal vs Man City” (First Goal Scorer) Correctly
- Bella Thorne Gets VERY Real About Disney’s Nearly-Impossible Image Standards For Its Stars!
- Kris Jenner Is Getting Ready To Launch Her Own Beauty Brand — Watch Out Kim & Kylie!
- IPL 2021: Disney-Star likely to hike ad rates by 25-30% for IPL 2021 after blockbuster IPL 2020