DJ Big N of Mavin Records has urged young Nigerians to vote in the 2023 elections.
The brilliant disc jockey stated that the country requires more new youth representation, as well as the necessity for youths to reclaim the country.
On Thursday, January 13th, DJ Big N turned to his Instagram page to share his feelings.
In another post, he gives his opinion about the youths that have stepped forward to contest in the forth coming election and he asks if those are the only people willing too represent the youths against the ‘cabal’.
See post below:
The post DJ Big N Drums Support For Yul Edochie’s Presidential Ambition appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- 2023: Nigeria Will Be Better With New Electoral Law – Jega
- Can We Ever Change Our Perception Of The Nigerian Police Force? -RMD Asks
- Secondary School Certificate Qualification Too Low To Become President Of Nigeria – Gbajabiamila
- ‘My Husband Has Never Been Intimidated By Anything About Me’ – Actress Toyin Abraham
- Liquorose Announces Partnership With Kuda Bank
Don’t Miss Out!
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 12:02 AM
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 12:00 AM
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:59 PM
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:50 PM