Womenswear brand DNA by Iconic Invanity recently unveiled its new collaborative collection with stylist Fashion Widower and rising female artist Lisa Yaro for style magazine Fashion Bomb Daily.
The brand’s latest offering uses colour play and beaded embellishments, all done entirely by hand and produced in their factory in Nigeria.
According to the statement of the brand, these pieces are some of DNA’s classic looks that have been reworked to show the true iridescent of an African woman.
See the full collection below.
The fun doesn’t stop here, visit www.bellanaijastyle.com
for more on African fashion and lifestyle now!
- Ejiro Amos Tafiri’s “The Protestant” SS21 Collection Is a Must See!
- Tokyo Olympics: Nigeria’s Enekwechi qualifies for men’s shot put final | Newspot
- Exclusive Photos from the First BBNaija 6 Party through the Lens of TECNO Phantom X
- 11 killed as India’s monsoon death toll swells | Newspot
- Greek firefighters battle to extinguish forest blaze | Newspot