Popular reality TV star, Erica Nlewedim has come out to speak on Twitter trolls who take pleasure in being savage with their comments on the microblogging platform.
She made this comment based on a Twitter user who lamented about being bullied on the app after he shared a photo showing him and his 71-year-old father.
The user simply identified as Laolu shared the picture to celebrate his father’s birthday. He, however, got more than he bargained for as many netizens on the app replied to his post with crude and impolite statements.
Consoling the user, Erica wrote:
”So sorry you had to go through that, most people on Twitter just insult for fun not caring how they hurt real human beings living their real lives. Please block as many people as you can & protect your mental health, no one will be there if you’re down so do what you have to do!”
- Fans Surprise Erica With Gifts Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Videos)
- How Chioma Dumped Davido and Moved Out In 2020
- “Fans directed their pain at me” – Kiddwaya opens up on post breakup with Erica
- Celebrities Shouldn’t Encourage Fans To Tattoo Names On Their Faces – Comedian Real Warri Pikin
- This Is What Adesua Etomi Has To Say About Claims That She Faked Her Pregnancy