Dolly Parton became a true hero of the pandemic when she put $1 million into vaccine research and appeared in a video of herself getting the shot in March.
She marked that occasion by singing an a cappella version of her anthem “Jolene” that should have convinced all who heard it.
“Vaccine vaccine, vaccine, I’m begging of you, please don’t hesitate. Vaccine, vaccine vaccine, because once you’re dead, that’s a bit too late.”
Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
- Alex Murdaugh Will Surrender After Confessing to Insane Plot
- Meet the Democrats’ Answer to James O’Keefe
- White House Visit? Twitter Jail? Nicki Minaj’s Claims Go Up in Smoke
- Pastor Yonggi Cho dead: Late cleric invited me to pray for him – Adeboye
- For Fuck’s Sake, Tune Out Doctor Minaj and Professor Hanks