The renowned musician made this known in a recent post she made on the popular social media platform, Twitter.
The post she made reads;
“Don’t follow the crowd.”
The post got some reactions and some of these reactions are;
@cornchizy – Be more specific. Don’t follow the crowd to do what?
@SlimNazi – Naso I take miss jellof rice for aunty grace wedding ohh.
@Dannycee67 – Sometimes lonely life no balance
@PageOlamilekan – What if the crowd knows the road more better?shey na president Buharu na hin make we follow..abeg if you won talk,talk finish
@EmmaPhD_01 – Wanted to think you meant… Don’t use VPN cause everyone is using, I now realize that you also must be using it… So I know that’s not what you meant.
@WealthSilas – Are you supposed to be tweeting this at this time
@Crisyoung61 – Don’t follow the crowd but you get 1 million followers
@atsuwe_imoter – Maybe we shouldn’t follow the music too, it’s something for the crowd.
@westofmushin – If Na where the crowd Dey Money Dey what am I a leader for
@ola_bushy – I will follow the crowd during protest, you don Dey yarn is say nothing consin u abt am
- Nigerian Who Ran Away With N206bn Nigerian Arms Money Declared Wanted By EFCC
- ‘It’s Eye Service, They Were Forced To Settle Their Rift’— Fans React As Mercy Aigbe And Iyabo Ojo Unfollow Each Other On Instagram
- ‘What Other People Think Of Me Is None Of My Business’ – Naira Marley’s Sister, Shubomi
- ‘No Girl Will Love You Unconditionally If You’re Broke’- Man Argues
- Just Because You Want Something Doesn’t Mean That Is What God Wants For You — BBNaija Star, Leo Dasilva