This is coming hours after Kiddwaya replied a fan of Ozo, who referred to him as a clout chaser.
The billionaire heir told the web user to inform his leader to fly him out to Dubai so he could change their lives.
Taking to Twitter, Ozo offered some wisdom nuggets.
The reality TV star advised people against letting let pride, hubris, and bravado to rule their lives.
In his words;
“Don’t let pride, hubris and bravado rule your life. Do your job and let it speak for you”, he tweeted.
See his response below:
The post ‘Don’t Let Pride Rule Your Life’ — BBN’s Ozo Reacts To KiddWaya’s Shade appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Tells Critics To Continue Wailing
- Megan Thee Stallion Responds To Reports That Allege She Dropped Charges Against Tory Lanez
- DaniLeigh Goes On Twitter Rant To Address Backlash From Her New Song ‘Yellow Bone’
- Masika And Her Fiance Jamar Champ Spark Break Up Rumors Just One Week After Their Engagement Party
- I’m Worried – Kiddwaya’s Mum Cries Out