Pop icon Dua Lipa is back in a brand-new video for Pop Smoke‘s posthumous track, “Demeanor,” which the singer heavily features in. After watching the video in full (at least three times to soak it all in, of course), we can’t help but think it screams one thing: serious Bridgerton vibes. The video opens with a shot of a glamorous Lipa, transformed into what can only be described as an 18th-century goddess. We see her applying makeup in a swanky mirror and wearing an outfit seemingly inspired by the latest Regencycore trend. The video continues to follow Lipa as she drinks and dances the night away at a lavish ball with plenty of guests, all while Pop Smoke is getting more and more lifelike in an enormous painting.
No detail was spared when it came to the fashion or the set, seeing each person at the banquet wearing embellished costumes and hairstyles. We must admit, our eyes were firmly on Lipa at the ball, though that might’ve been because there were a total of five versions of herself sat at the banquet table. One thing is for sure: it’s the wildest-looking renaissance gathering we’ve seen – and we most certainly want an invite.
Watch the video for “Demeanor” in full above, and see how many times it takes you to count the amount of Lipas sat around the table (a sentence we never thought we’d say).
- EPL: to be summoned to England – Carragher hails Arsenal star Rowe over Aston Villa win
- Mary J Blige leads the way in a glamorous ruby red coat at the star-studded Bottega Veneta show
- Journalist and Youtuber Tim Pool Believes 1 Bitcoin Will ‘Eventually Be Equivalent to $1 Million’
- UK Newspapers Daily Front Pages Review | Saturday, 23 October, 2021
- Chelsea vs Norwich, Premier League: live score and latest updates
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’