The food critic and writer in an interview with The Times and spoke about his mum’s future title when her husband Prince Charles becomes King.
He is the son of Camila Shand and her ex-husband when asked he told The Times, “I honestly don’t know if Mum will be called Queen. “That hasn’t been decided. There are a lot of interesting Sky documentaries about that I’m sure, but I honestly don’t know if that’s true,” he added
During the time of Charles’ engagement to Camilla, the Buckingham Palace issued a statement saying, “It is intended that Mrs Parker Bowles should use the title HRH The Princess Consort when the Prince of Wales accedes to The Throne.”
- Prince Charles and Camilla share touching photo for Archie’s Birthday.
- 17 cutest photos of Archie Harrison
- Prince Charles Snubs His Grandchildren! What Britney Spears Is Gonna Tell The Judge! Bad News For Khloe Kardashian! Caitlyn Jenner’s Latest Ridiculousness! And MORE! | Perez Hilton
- Prince William reveals Wife is encouraging him to get into gardening for a sweet reason.
- “Fairly used but still in good condition ” Princess Shyngle jokes about her divorce