Popular Nigerian musician, Duncan Mighty has released an audiotape of his ex-wife allegedly confessing to her evil deeds.
This comes weeks after the singer accused his wife of poisoning his food and bathing water for two years and eleven months.
Taking to Instagram, the musician dropped the audiotape which contained his wife’s confessions.
Duncan Mighty stated that he had forgotten about the issue and moved on so he can heal completely but his wife and mother-in-law granted an interview with BBC which was full of lies and deceit.
In his words;
“Even when I’ve forgotten about the things you did to me most especially for the fact that my recovery and healing is assured through the help of JESUS. Just Because you escaped the public disgrace in rumuokurusi after a police officer saved you. Instead of your mom to play the role of a mother You ànd your mom now went to @bbcnewspidgin and @nigeriainfoph to grant lies and deciete. my dear is too late . Click the link on my bio and hear Vivian’s confessions. Part 1. You carry the same money wey i give you go tie me down with deadliest sickness. Them no dey use Lion 🦁 do sacrifice #THANKYOUJESUS.”
Listen to the audio below:
The post Duncan Mighty Releases His Wife’s Alleged Confession Tape appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Nigerians drag DonJazzy as he reveals the only condition for his future wife to live peacefully with him
- GUYS!! Your Wife Made A Salty Food,Complain In A Romantic Way. (The Best Lines Wins)
- Nigerian Wife Applies For Salary Increment From Her Husband Via Email, Checkout Her Husband’s Response (Screenshot)
- Confusion As Man Vows To Do Giveaway With Wife’s Expected Twins
- How I made my senior brother call off his wedding with fiancee – Man shares