Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, said he was shocked when BBNaija critics spread death rumours about him.
The show host made this revelation during his sign-out interview, where he shared his experiences as a host on the show.
The Shine Ya Eye host stated that though he had received death threats in the past, he hadn’t seen an obituary of himself as he did this season.
Ebuka said, “Something very spooky happened. I’ve gotten death threats in the past but for the first time ever, I literally saw an obituary of me, where someone said Ebuka died in a fire, and that confused me.
“It’s like they’ve gone from wishing me dead to saying I died. So that was a new low for me.
“And it was very very shocking. So I don’t know if I generally had more trolling but I actually saw a moment that was different from the past.”
- “People Are Surprised I Made It To BBNaija Despite My Speaking Disability” – Sammie
- ‘I Shall Not Die But Live’ – Soyinka Speaks On Rumoured Death
- #EndSARS: Why youths take BBNaija serious than government – Ruggedman
- Why A Lot Of People Divorce Soon After Marriage, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals
- Journalist and Youtuber Tim Pool Believes 1 Bitcoin Will ‘Eventually Be Equivalent to $1 Million’
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- London Irish stun Exeter for first win of season
- Bitcoin “still bullish” even as BTC price drops to $ 50,000 – analysis
- DMX real estate battle gets even MORE complicated as alleged 15th heir surfaces pretending to be his child
- Man Who Won Over N410m In Lottery Says He Simply Wants To Buy Slippers And Toothbrush
- Man Puts Himself Up For Sale Due To Hardship In The Country