Ebuka Uchendu’s Wife Cynthia Obianodo has revealed that she could not stand her husband when he was on the Big Brother Naija show.
Cynthia opened up on how she felt towards Ebuka when he was on the show and she said she was quite impressed by Ebuka’s performance.
She had made this known on Twitter and said: “It’s strange that I couldn’t stand Ebuka during his season of Big Brother.”
Ebuka had began his walk into stardom when he had participated in the Big brother show in 2006, he was not among the top five but had successfully won the heart of so many in the entertainment industry.
He is currently the host of big brother season 6.
He is also known for hosting Rubbin Minds talk show on Channels TV and has also co-hosted l The Spot and Men’s corner on Ebony life TV.
Uchendu has come quite a long way and has also won the award for outstanding Tv presenter at the Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Award.
- BBNaija: I’m still depressed despite being at Big Brother’s show – Angel
- Despite Being At Big Brother’s Show, I Am Still Depressed – Angel Laments
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! BBNaija’s Peace Celebrates 27th Birthday (Drop Your Wishes)
- More Frills And Excitement As Assistant Madam Gets Viewers Hooked With Each Episode
- Drew Barrymore Breaks Down Revisiting Mental Health Institution Where She Was Committed At 13