Edgar Wright‘s first documentary has found a home. The filmmaker, whose previous feature directing credits include the Cornetto trilogy, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, and Baby Driver, debuted his first documentary, The Sparks Brothers, at this year’s Sundance Film Festival. And now Focus Features, the indie label which has worked with Wright on multiple projects […]
The post Edgar Wright’s ‘The Sparks Brothers’ Documentary Has Been Acquired by Focus Features appeared first on /Film.
Read more of this – Edgar Wright’s ‘The Sparks Brothers’ Documentary Has Been Acquired by Focus Features on MMG NEWS.
- Daniel Kaluuya Reveals That He Wasn’t Invited To The Sundance Film Festival Premiere Of ‘Get Out’
- Stars Are Rallying Around Britney Spears: “The World Ripped Her Apart”
- Janhvi Kapoor talks about international projects
- Guess what Katrina Kaif Vijay Sethupatis starrer is called?
- Falz, Tems, DJ Switch, Burna Boy named in Avance Media’s 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians List for 2020