As serious book-lovers, we’re always searching for our new favorite novel or nonfiction book, but even though we love all the new releases we can get our hands on, there are a few titles we always return to. Just like we have a go-to TV show or a movie that always make us smile, there are a few comfort books that have a permanent place on our nightstand.
These are the eight comfort books our editors return to again and again. Some are classic, some are thought-provoking, and some just make us smile. Keep reading to shop our picks, and hopefully you’ll love them as much as we do.
- Cat Sebastian’s Latest Book Is the Queer Regency Romance You’ve Been Missing
- Everything We Know About Lorde’s Solar Power Album, Including the Potential Release Date
- Author of The Silent Patient Returns With a New Thriller, and It’s Chilling in All the Right Ways
- Post Malone Gets New $1.6 Million Smile With Two Diamond Fangs Included
- Cruel Summer: How That Twist Ending With Jeanette Could Set Up Season 2