A middle-aged man in Edo state, identified as David, has reportedly abandoned his wife and three children at a Point of Sale (POS) shop, after collecting N43,000 from the operator.
The incident occurred on Saturday at Oluku, near Benin City, the Edo state capital.
It was gathered that the man went to the POS shop with his wife and three children, gave his ATM card to the female attendant and requested to withdraw the sum of N43,000.
A witness related that following several attempts to effect the withdrawal failed, the man asked the POS attendant to give him the money, while his family and the attendant continue try the withdrawal.
“The man pleaded with the POS attendant to give him the money first, as he had to sort out an urgent matter.
“He left his wife and three children behind as an assurance that he would return soon.
“After giving him the money, the attendant tried to withdraw the money from his account several times, but the transaction failed,” the source added.
It was gathered that after waiting endlessly, the POS attendant then reported the matter at the Ekiadolor Police Division, where the woman and her three children are currently being detained.
The post Edo Man Uses Wife And 3 Kids As Collateral After Collecting N43k From POS Operator appeared first on Within Nigeria.
- Jubilation as policeman and his wife welcome sextuplets after 7 years of marriage
- Amosun, Akinlade mourn Martins-Kuye
- SHOCKER! I Went To My Friend’s Place, He Was With His Girlfriend Then This Happened
- New act, Mukhy, debuts with Julie | Newspot
- Panic In Imo State As Gunmen Disguised In Police Uniform Kidnap IMSU Lecturer