Niger Delta leader and Elder statesman, Edwin Clark, has charged the Kenyan Government to address claims that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kani was abducted in the country.
Clark while speaking with BBC pidgin called for a fair trial for the IPOB leader.
He further stated that he is yet to understand how Kanu was brought back to Nigeria by the Federal Government.
Nnamdi Kanu was reportedly rearrested in Kenya, although the Nigerian government has failed to reveal the country where the IPOB leader was arrested.
“I hope the Federal Government will give him a fair, decent and open trial. Because, up till today, I do not understand how the Federal Government got him back into Nigeria,” the elder statesman told BBC Pidgin.
“We remember the days of Umaru Dikko who was put in a big box and brought back to Nigeria. I don’t know how this young man (Kanu) was brought back to Nigeria.”
This article was originally published on Nigeria News
- Nnamdi Kanu: Only you can stop Buhari govt from harming IPOB leader – Wife writes UK govt
- JUST IN: IPOB Threaten To Lockdown South-East If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not released
- Save Nnamdi Kanu From Buhari Govt – Wife Writes UK Govt
- PHOTOS: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Strikes Pose With Femi Fani-Kayode
- Hushpuppi: Treat Abba Kyari Like You Treated Kanu, Igboho – Moghalu Tells Buhari