10 people have been arrested by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Lagos Zonal Office over their alleged involvement in computer-related fraud.
The suspects were identified as Jonathan Daniel Adebayo, Lawal Waidi Seun, Adeosun Joseph, Taiwo Gbemileke, Oseni Omotayo, Emmanuel Fakiyesi, Rasheed Ogunlana, Oladunni Segun, Sowunmi Rotimi, and Efetobore Prince Wilfred.
WITHIN NIGERIA learnt that the suspects were arrested on Saturday, January 9, 2021, during an early morning operation in the Alagbado area of Lagos, following credible intelligence received by the Commission about their alleged criminal activities.
According to the commission, officials recovered cars, mobile phones, laptop computers, passports, a digital video recorder, and a checkbook from the suspects at the point of arrest,
They also disclosed that the suspects will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
The post EFCC arrests 10 men over alleged internet fraud in Lagos appeared first on Within Nigeria.
- EFCC arrests 13 suspected internet fraudsters in Ibadan
- EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos
- Three arrested for allegedly beating 23-year-old to death over alleged phone theft in Ogun
- Four police officers arrested for ‘extorting N70k from 16-yr-old student’
- Police Arrest 19 Suspected Gunrunners, Kidnappers, Others In Katsina – Newspot