President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday urged Nigerians to be patient with his administration.
Buhari assured that his administration was addressing the hardship being faced by Nigerians.
The president stated this in his message to mark the Eid-el-Kabir celebrations contained in a statement by his spokesman, Garba Shehu.
He said his government has invested more in helping farmers to promote local production.
Buhari said his administration has supported farmers with loans more than previous administrations.
The president said his government would continue to work towards ensuring farmers get relieved.
He said: “No government in our recent history has invested as heavily as we are doing to promote local production of about 20 other commodities, through the provision of loans and several other forms of support to our farmers.
“As an elected president who enjoys the goodwill of the ordinary people, let me assure you that we are continuing with measures to bring relief to Nigerians, including making fertilizer available at affordable prices to our farmers.”
- Insecurity: Famine In North’ll Have National Impact, Atiku Warns
- We Can Tackle The Insecurity And Other Problem If You Allow Us For The Third Term – Reply As A Concerned Nigerian
- Give PDP another chance in 2023 – Atiku begs Nigerians
- 2023: Lazy Politicians Demanding Southern Presidency – Northern Elders
- 2023: Northerners Can’t Be Forced To Vote A Southern President – Baba-Ahmed