Another eight COVID-19 cases have been recorded by Olympics organisers.
One athlete who is not staying in the Olympic Village is among those who tested positive.
This brings the total positive tests among those linked to the Olympics to 75 since July 1.
Tokyo Olympics: Buhari to host Team Nigeria
According to the organisers, an official in the athletes’ village tested positive and they had 12 close contacts.
On Tuesday, the Czech team announced that after a COVID-19 infection in beach volleyball player Ondrej Perusic was confirmed, beach volleyball trainer Simon Nausch also tested positive.
In addition to the 75 cases registered by Olympics organisers, another four positive tests were recorded by Japan’s prefectures.
The Tokyo Olympic Games are due to officially open on Friday.
- Tokyo Olympic: Blessing Okagbare suspended for failing drug test
- Tokyo Olympics Record Alert! Emma McKeon of USA becomes first female swimmer to win 7 medals at single Games
- Tokyo Olympics Wrestling Day 1 Draws: Check out full draws, schedule, dates, watch live, all you need to know
- Tokyo Olympics Boxing LIVE: Satish Kumar ready to face off former World Champion Jalolov for place in Semifinals coming up shortly; Follow LIVE Updates
- Tokyo Olympics Boxing LIVE: Big Battle for Satish Kumar, ready to face former World Champion Jalolov for place in Semifinals, Follow LIVE Updates