Nigerian entertainer, Banky W, has called for the resignation of the IGP Mohammed Adamu.
Taking to Twitter, the R&B singer cum actor states that the resignation of the IGP will show that the Nigerian Federal Government is indeed committed to police reform.
He asserts that police reform cannot fully occur without the IGP’s resignation. In his words:
Read Also: ‘SARS Is A Disgrace’, Banky W Says
“Meanwhile, when a company has been mismanaged into bankruptcy and disaster, they fire the CEO. You don’t expect reform from the same person that allowed things to get this bad. You fire the CEO. In our case, that ‘CEO’ is the IG. The IG must go. Pls resign, Sir. #EndSARS #5for5”
See his tweet below:
The post #EndSARS: Banky W Calls For IGP Adamu’s Resignation appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Buhari Resign: Yul Edochie calls for President’s resignation
- Buhari Is Worst Than Jonathan, He Should Resign – Nollywood Actor, Edochie
- Why Police Reforms Cannot Happen Under IGP – Macaroni
- #EndSARS: ‘The Government Does Not Want To Do The Right Things’ – BBNaija’s Leo Da Silva
- Ondo: Agboola Ajayi Speaks On Resigning As Deputy Governor