The former Minister took to his Twitter page to note that the decision to deploy soldiers will bring an end to Nigeria.
Nigerians keep protesting against the brutality of the police force despite the disbandment of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS.
The former Minister in his statement noted that if the youths are killed the same way members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and Islamic Movement in Nigeria, IMN, were killed, Nigeria will break-up.
See his tweet below:
— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) October 18, 2020
The post #EndSARS: Fani-Kayode Cautions FG Against Deploying Soldiers appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Will Fall Apart If… – Fani-Kayode
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Begs Imam Of Peace For Help After #EndSARS Support
- You Can’t Be #EndSARS Sponsor Because Of Your Corruption – Kanu Attacks Tinubu
- Former Minister, Fani-Kayode Turns 60
- Operation Crocodile Smile: Falana warned against dragging Army into End SARS protest