Nigerian Army website has been hacked by “Anonymous ” in support of the EndSARS movement in Nigeria.
The anonymous group are prominent for hacking in to government system in support of human rights.
Currently, the Nigerian Army website is down and hacked by Anonymous, in solidarity with protesters in Nigeria fighting agains extrajudicial killing.
Anonymous wrote: “We will continue to deface and harvest your telecom companies and government server’s data until you respect the basic rights every human deserves.”
A follow would be appreciated 🙂
Target : https://t.co/nZJsMgmxBu
— Anonymous (@LiteMods) October 17, 2020
- CCTV Footage has vindicated Nigerian Army of complicity in alleged Lekki massacre – Human Rights Lawyer
- Why we initially denied our personnel were at the Lekki tollgate – Nigerian Army (video)
- Army Admits Live, Blank Bullets Were Taken To Protest Venue – Newspot
- ‘The Nigerian Army’s account of their involvement in the Lekki Massacre is as straight as Bobrisky’- Reno Omokri
- Given the same circumstance, we’ll repeat what we did in Lekki, says army