The Special Anti-Robbery Squad and Police Brutality protester, Olamilekan Faleye, who was shot in the right leg has had the leg amputated after suffering multiple gunshots.
The mass protest that happened in Nigeria and some part of the world where Nigerians reside in October turned bloody on October 20, 2020, when protesters had surrounded at Lekki Toll Gate at Lagos state.
Lagos State governor had imposed a 24-hour curfew to ensure that protesters adhere to the novel coronavirus pandemic protocols. In so doing, some Nigeria Armed Force Officers were sent to the Lekki Toll Gate to ensure adherence of the curfew rules.
The Army waywardly shot into the protesters leading to the death of many whiles several others were injured. One of the victims, Olamilekan Faleye, was shot in the right leg. As part of the treatment, the affected leg has been amputated.
According to a Twitter user who broke the news, Olamilekan was present at the Lekki Toll Gate on the night of 20th October when the Nigerian Army stormed the area, shot and killed dozens of unarmed protesters.
See images below:
The post EndSARS: Protester Who Was Shot In The Leg At Lekki Toll Gate Has Had His Leg Amputated (Photos) appeared first on Newzandar News.
- #EndSARS: We Are Working With Judicial Panel To Make Ethical Adjustments – Frank Mba
- Capitol Hill has exposed Amnesty International, Falana, other hypocrisy against Nigerian Military – Group
- Lagos Police arrest suspected traffic robbers, bakery workers who robbed employer with dummy pistol
- Judge bans fur-loving rioter Aaron Mostofsky from all state capitals
- France Imposes 6pm Nationwide COVID-19 Curfew – Newspot