EndSARS protesters in Akwa, Anambra State, are currently marching to the dreaded Akwuzu SARS unit, as they demand justice for SARS Victims.
Yesterday, the Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, announced to Nigerian youths that former Csp James Nwafor, has been sacked as the SSA to the Anambra State government.Today, the Anambra State youth, are heading to Akwuzu SARS to demand justice for victims who were killed by police brutality in the state.
The EndSARS protesters, also called for the prosecution of former James Nwafor, who they accused of leading several atrocities at the Akwuzu SARS unit during his time in office.
— Lailasnews.com (@Lailasnews_com) October 16, 2020
- US to Nigeria: Prosecute those involved in shooting of #EndSARS protesters
- Buhari finally speaks on #EndSARS protests, calls for peace
- #EndSARS: Ogun judicial panel of investigation calls for complaints
- Lekki Massacre: Adeboye condemns attack on protesters
- Pastor Adeboye Speaks On #LekkiMassacre, Condemns Army, Police