Multiple award winning singer and songwriter, Runtown have attacked Nigerians who are making jokes about leaving the country due to the current situation of things.
Nigeria in the past few days have become a scary place to live as youths who have
been protesting against Police Brutality have been forced to lick their wounds.
Some protesters have been pronounced dead while some have sustained
severe injury and are still in the hospital recovering, a move that have made
many declare their intention of leaving the country.
Runtown who alongside Falz woke up the lion in the youths when they led the first
peaceful protest have now attacked those who are seeing everything as a joke
especially this time when everyone is fighting for their right.
The talented singer noted that fight against bad Governance is not finish and
anyone making memes and jokes about leaving the country are stupid and
have lost their mind.
See his post below:
Runtown have been consistent in speaking against police brutality ever since the
movement started and youths have been applauding him on social media
for the past few days.
With the war against bad Governance still trending on the internet, Runtown does not look like someone that will be backing off anytime soon.
- #EndSARS Protest Was To Effect Regime Change – IGP
- “I am tired of making money ” – Davido Brags (Video)
- “Low UTME cut-off mark is making northern youths lazy” – Governor El-Rufai
- Suspected kidnappers abduct mother, son in Adamawa
- ‘We’ll never allow another violent #EndSARS protest again’- IGP Adamu Mohammed says