Mba made this known while speaking on Channels TV Sunrise Daily on Thursday.
He said, “We have officers monitoring and involved in the EndSARS hearing/commission sittings across the nation.
“We are documenting events in the panel and there are lessons to be learnt from the before and after acts of the EndSARS rally and coming out with customized solutions to address the issues via deepening the internal process of the Police Force towards community policing.”
The newly-promoted commissioner called on Nigerians to work with the police in their approach to the implementation of security across the country.
Mba further stated that the force is working effortlessly to create a safe and secure society for Nigerians to live in.
He also charged the government to resolve all issues around remuneration, logistics, and retirement benefits, noting that with all these fixed, the Force will work better.
The post #EndSARS: We Are Working With Judicial Panel To Make Ethical Adjustments – Frank Mba appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- President Trump to vacate White House hours to Biden swearing-in
- Like Police Like Amotekun – Different Name; The Same Affliction?
- Emir of Gusau tasks community leaders on peace process
- PDP Knocks Over Pass Mark On Security
- US: Kamala Harris finally receives congratulatory call from Trump’s presidency