Popular media personality, Toke Makinwa have shared her opinion on the speech given by the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari concerning the situation of things in the country.
October 20, 2020 remain a date Nigerians across the world will never forget as
peaceful protesters were being shut at, a move that was condemned by top
personalities across the globe.
This action also sparked reactions from international bodies as the Government
determination to keep it’s citizens safe was called into question.
the nation but many were not impressed with his speech as some major points
which includes the killings of peaceful protesters were not addressed.
Reacting to this, Toke Makinwa who have been prominent in joining all peaceful
protest labelled the speech from the President as the worst broadcast
she has watch.
Toke Makinwa noted that this past weeks have been a bad week for as she woke up
feeling confused but decided to remind herself of who she his.
The beautiful fashionista who is no doubt one of the best in the country urged her
fans and followers to take a day or two off and reminisce on what has happened so as
to find the strength to push on.
See her full message below:
- Toke Makinwa calls Reno Omokri ‘Clown Face’ for shaming divorcees
- ‘Being Divorced Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For’ – Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri
- Being divorced is nothing to shame anyone for – Toke Makinwa slams Reno Omokri
- Toke Makinwa Reveals How She Achieved Her Curvy Waist And Butt
- EndSARS: Army Admits Taking Live Bullets To Lekki Toll Gate