After losing a tense 3-2 penalty shoot against Italy at the European Championship final on Sunday night, the young English team’s high hopes of “bringing home” the trophy were dashed at the last minute. The close result has shaken up London, where, despite surging coronavirus case numbers, every single pub was fully booked.
On the subway of the London Picadilly line, a Scottish woman asked a group of England merch-adorned men to wear masks. They thought she was American. “F–k off American!” They shouted at her. “It’s not your day!”
Most of the people at the station said they’d come to London “for the atmosphere.” James, 22, from Bristol, has been working as a supermarket cashier for the past 16 months of lockdown.
- Woman ‘Looking For Husband’ Storms Popular Abuja Church Wearing Wedding Dress To Express Her Faith For Her Marital Breakthrough
- India tour of England: Virat Kohli on verge of achieving 5 big records in England- check out
- Woman seeking marital breakthrough wears wedding dress to church
- India tour of England: All the records that can be broken during India vs England Test series
- I’ll Make Oyedepo Wear My Bronze Medal, Ese Brume Promises