Head coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr, has predicted that England will defeat Italy in the final of Euro 2020 on Sunday.
Rohr believes the Three Lions is a more complete team with a better tactical approach than the Azzurris.
England needed extra time to see off Denmark 2-1 in the semi-final, while Italy qualified after a tense penalty shoot-out against Spain.
When Rohr was asked which team will come out victorious at Wembley, he told Nation Sport: “Of course, England is favourite at home.
“They are a complete team, physically and tactically on the top.
“The fans are a big support, but I regretted their attitude to whistle the opponents, even the national anthem.”
England are yet to win a major trophy since they lifted the World Cup in 1966.
England vs Italy Mourinho advises Southgate on team selection for Euro 2020 final
The post England vs Italy: Gernot Rohr predicts winner of Euro 2020 final appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Euro 2020: Man United Star, Rashford ‘Regrets’ Playing For England
- D’Tigers Crash Out Of Tokyo 2020 Games
- Arsenal Offer To Sign Locatelli
- India tour of England: Big Breaking News, Ben Stokes pulls out of test series vs India citing mental health
- Simone Biles to sit out at least two individual competitions