Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, Pep Guardiola, has named three key players that will miss his side’s Premier League clash against Tottenham Hotspur at Etihad on Saturday evening due to injury.
The players are Fernandinho, Nathan Ake and Kevin De Bruyne.
Guardiola’s men head to the game after beating Swansea 3-1 in the FA Cup fifth-round tie on Wednesday.
“Except Fernandinho, Nathan and Kevin, I think the rest of the first-team squad are available [for the Tottenham game],” Guardiola said on Friday at his pre-match press conference.
Man City are currently on top of the Premier League table with 50 points from 22 games.
The Citizen has five points clear ahead of second place, Manchester United, who has played 23 games.
The kick-off time for Man City vs Tottenham is 6: 30 pm, Nigerian time.
The post EPL: Guardiola names three key players to miss Man City vs Tottenham game appeared first on Newzandar News.
- West Brom draw catalyst for Man City’s winning streak — Guardiola
- Premier League Points Table: Man City clinches 15th straight victory in EPL, go 15 points clear on top
- Guardiola Vows To Ground Man City Stars If They Face Quarantine – Newspot
- MANCHESTER DERBY!! Bruno Fernandes VS Kevin De Bruyne – Who IS A Better Player?
- Diawisie Taylor’s double secures win for Karela against Aduana