Algerian professional footballer who plays as a winger for English Premier League, Manchester City winger, Riyad Mahrez, has debunked rumour of his exit from Etihad this summer.
Mahrez told YouTube channel Oui Hustle that he “doesn’t see higher” than the reigning Premier League champions, after winning a hoard of trophies since arriving at the Etihad in 2018.”
Newspot understands there are rumours about the 30-year-old player making a move to join Arsenal FC.
Mahrez has lifted the league, Carabao Cup and FA Cup with City since he joined.
Speaking during the interview the Algerian said: “What if I want to go higher? I do not see what is higher [than Manchester City].
“To try another championship [elsewhere]? No. I really love England and English football is wonderful. I don’t want to leave. I still have goals to pursue here.
“When you see Guardiola wants you, it’s flattering. The acclimatisation here wasn’t easy, but our relationship today, everyone knows [is great].”
- TRANSFER NEWS!! Manchester City Make £100m Bid For Aston Villa Midfielder
- Akwa United Win 2020/2021 NPFL Title
- Kane Skips Spurs Return Amid City Transfer Talk – Newspot
- Premier League: Dean Henderson contracts COVID-19, out of Manchester United training camp
- Henry Onyekuru joins Olympiacos on four-year-deal