This post was published by Newzandar News.
Arsenal manager, Mikel Arteta has told his players not to be upset despite a 1-0 defeat to Manchester City on Saturday.
Raheem Sterling netted the only goal of the game in the first half after goalkeeper Bernd Leno spilt a shot into his path.
Leno, speaking to reporters after the game, said: “It was a short distance, it [rebound] was straight to Sterling. I slipped a little bit and it was a little bit unlucky for a goalkeeper.”
The Germans stopper also revealed what Arteta told the squad after the match at The Etihad.
“The manager said we have to be upset because it was more possible today, but on the other side. When we analyse the game, there were a lot of positive things.
“We have nothing in our hands to bring home but I think we are on the right way. We still have a lot to improve,” he added.
The post EPL: What Arteta told Arsenal players after 1-0 defeat at Man City appeared first on Newzandar News.
- EPL: Sterling scores as Man City narrowly defeat Arsenal
- Man City vs Arsenal: How Arsenal may line-up against Manchester City this weekend
- Man City vs Arsenal: Partey reveals who convinced him to join Gunners
- Man City vs Arsenal: Guardiola defends Aguero for grabbing female assistant referee’s neck
- Mourinho reveals why Tottenham threw away three-goal lead to draw 3-3 with West Ham