This post was published by Newzandar News.
Arsenal manager, Mikel Arteta has told his players not to be upset despite a 1-0 defeat to Manchester City on Saturday.
Raheem Sterling netted the only goal of the game in the first half after goalkeeper Bernd Leno spilt a shot into his path.
Leno, speaking to reporters after the game, said: “It was a short distance, it [rebound] was straight to Sterling. I slipped a little bit and it was a little bit unlucky for a goalkeeper.”
The Germans stopper also revealed what Arteta told the squad after the match at The Etihad.
“The manager said we have to be upset because it was more possible today, but on the other side. When we analyse the game, there were a lot of positive things.
“We have nothing in our hands to bring home but I think we are on the right way. We still have a lot to improve,” he added.
The post EPL: What Arteta told Arsenal players after 1-0 defeat at Man City appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Arsenal To Lay Off Lacazette To Sign Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham
- Some Star Players Want To Dump Chelsea – Thomas Tuchel
- USA Lose First Men’s Olympic Basketball Match Since 2004 – Newspot
- Newsmax Host: ‘I Took Pleasure’ in Rooting Against Team USA
- Tokyo Olympics LIVE- India at Tokyo Olympics: India vs Germany, Can India women Hockey stage comeback? Follow LIVE updates