A survivor of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex ring claims that a financial advisory firm linked to the deceased trafficker “coaxed” women into marriages, put their names on falsified documents, and kept dossiers on victims—and that the pedophile financier loaned her out to his powerful friends for abuse, according to new court papers.
Priscilla Doe, a New York ballet dancer who says Epstein abused her from 2006 to 2012, spells out more disturbing accusations against the wealthy sex-offender and a mysterious corporate entity known as HBRK Associates Inc. The firm was once registered to Richard Kahn, Epstein’s longtime accountant and co-executor of his roughly $210-million estate.
According to an amended complaint filed last week, Epstein coerced the ballerina into giving his powerful friends massages and “at least one of these friends informed [her] that he had Epstein’s permission to do what he wanted to her.”
Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
- Even WH Staff Was Duped by Fake Intel Boss Twitter Account
- This Digital Photo Frame, on Sale for Amazon Prime Day, Lets You Share Photos From Anywhere
- Our Favorite Adjustable Dumbbells Are on Sale for Prime Day
- Save 34% on a Dyson Vacuum at Target Right Now
- Bring the Party Wherever You Go With These 20-Color LED Strip Lights, on Sale for Amazon Prime Day