Big Brother Naija star, Erica Nlewedim has become the latest brand ambassador of luxury distributing outlet, Swarovski Nigeria.
Swarovski, founded since 1895, is an Austrian manufacturer of glass headquartered in Wattens, Austria, and has existed as a family-owned business since its foundation.
The luxury company designs, manufactures and markets high-quality crystals, genuine gemstones and created stones as well as finished products such as jewelry, accessories and lighting.
The ever-smiling reality star secured her latest endorsement deal with Swarovski’s official partner store in Nigeria.
She made the announcement in a post she shared via her official social media pages on Thursday evening, February 4, 2021.
The Swarovski partner store also confirmed the news as they have also taken to their official Instagram page to make welcome to their family, their latest Nigerian ambassador, Erica Nlewedim.
Swipe to watch more photos and videos of the signing of the deal below;
The post Erica joins luxury outfit, Swarovski, as their latest brand ambassador (Photos/Videos) appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Fans Surprise Erica With Gifts Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Videos)
- NCPC Denies Appointing Tonto Dikeh’s As Peace Ambassador
- Nengi Shares Throwback Photo
- IPL 2021: Good news for IPL 2021, Upstox to join IPL as Official Partner
- “Fans directed their pain at me” – Kiddwaya opens up on post breakup with Erica