Reality stars, Erica Nlewedim, and Kiddwaya have unfollowed one another on Instagram Kidd declared being single in a recent interview.
This is coming following an interview in which Kiddwaya openly declared himself single and searching.
This however triggered outrage with the fans of Erica who believes their favorite is being jilted by the billionaire’s son.
In reaction, the actress pleaded to her fans to avoid using her name to drag anyone whatsoever the situation might be.
This development must have provoked the move to unfollow one another on the image-sharing app, Instagram.
See snapshots below showing both Erica and Kiddwaya ‘no users found’ on each other’s following list.
As if that is not all, in a recent post on IG, the disqualified housemate of the 2019 BBNaija show threw a shade at Kidd.
“May we be surrounded by people who love us now and forever 🙏🏾,” she wrote.
- Ex-BBNaija Star Ike Finally Opens Up About His Failed Relationship Mercy Eke
- Pride is what will keep your self respect in check – Kiddwaya
- Kristin Cavallari & Jay Cutler Are Reportedly Just ‘Friends And Single’ Despite Identical Cryptic Instagram Posts…
- Issa Battle Of The Exes! Kevin Hart And Torrei Hart Do The ‘Junebug Challenge’ (Video)
- “I Am Going To Shake Tables” – Kiddwaya Threatens