Italy National Football team beats England’s team to don the Euro 2020 final today, Sunday July 11.
The Euro Championship final was won on penalties by Italy after England’s three substitutes, Jadon Sancho, Marcus Rashford, and Bukayo Saka all missed their penalties handing the title to Italy 3-2 aggregate.
Italy continued their unbeaten streak, stretching it to 34 in winning the title three years after Roberto Mancini taking up the Italian job.
Itatian goalkeeper Donnarumma saved Sancho and Saka’s penalties while Rashford was unlucky as his penalty hit the goal post.
The England team scored early in the second minute of the game through Luke Shaw, whose side-footed volley flew past Gianluigi Donnarumma.
However, Italy equalised through Leonardo Bonucci in the second half in a goalmouth scramble before the extra minutes which still ended in a draw.
- India tour of England: Virat Kohli on verge of achieving 5 big records in England- check out
- India tour of England: All the records that can be broken during India vs England Test series
- India vs England Test series: Joe Root says, ‘We have found ways to win without Ben Stokes,’ wants Sam Curran to step up
- Kane Skips Spurs Return Amid City Transfer Talk – Newspot
- US women’s soccer team misses out on gold after semifinal loss to Canada