Italy have won Euro 2020, following their penalty shoot-out win over England.
The game ended 1-1 after 120 minutes.
The Three Lions took the lead very early at Wembley, after Luke Shaw fired in at the near post.
Roberto Mancini’s men drew level after the break, with Leonardo Bonucci firing home inside the box.
The game eventually was decided from 12 yards.
Andrea Belotti and Jorginho saw their kicks saved by Jordan Pickford, while Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho and Bukayo Saka all missed for England.
It is Italy’s first Euro triumph since 1968 and the sixth of such victory.
The post Euro 2020: Italy defeat England on penalties to win trophy appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Messi, Ronaldo, Kante, Others Likely For Ballon d’Or
- Kane Skips Spurs Return Amid City Transfer Talk – Newspot
- India tour of England: All the records that can be broken during India vs England Test series
- India tour of England: Virat Kohli on verge of achieving 5 big records in England- check out
- IND vs ENG 1st Test: Ashish Nehra declares, ‘Rohit Sharma needs to score big if India has to beat England in England’