Following reports of a rift between Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde and former Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, former Minister of Power and Steel, Dr Wole Oyelese, has accused the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Prince Uche Secondus, of being responsible for the continued rift.
The former Minister made this accusation in a statement made available to newsmen on Tuesday.
Oyelese stated that it was worrisome that Secondus was feeling unconcerned about the lingering crisis between the two PDP leaders in the South-West.
He also accused Secondus of encouraging factions which was tearing the party down.
He stated that apart from the crisis between Makinde and Fayose, there was no friendly atmosphere in any state chapter of the party in the region.
He expressed that the state of things in the party might make it impossible for the state to retain the only state it won during the 2019 elections.
The former minister asked the national chairman of the party to reach out to the founding fathers of the PDP from the South-West and seek their inputs on how to resolve the crisis.
The post Ex-Minister Accuses Secondus Of Fueling Makinde, Fayose Feud appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Use Dialogue & Persuasion – Fayose Advises Makinde and The IGP Against Arresting Sunday Igboho
- Open Grazing Banned In South-West – Seyi Makinde
- Sports Minister Tackles Gov Makinde On Herdsmen Attacks
- Sunday Igboho vs Fulani Fight – If You’re Buhari or Governor Seyi Makinde, What Will You Do To Resolve The Issue Amicably?
- No eviction order to herdsmen in South West, says NGF