A former model who accused Leon Black of sexual abuse earlier this year is now suing the embattled billionaire for defamation, alleging he lied to the media about their relationship and falsely accused her of extortion.
In a 29-page lawsuit filed Tuesday in New York State Supreme Court, Guzel Ganieva, 38, accused Black, the former CEO of Apollo Global Management, of defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and gender-motivated violence throughout their six-year relationship, which ended in 2015 when she was allegedly forced to sign an NDA and take hush money.
“The only repeated threats for many years came from Black to Ms. Ganieva that if she did not sign the NDA, take his hush money and retreat into silence forever, she would feel the brunt of his true wrath,” the lawsuit states. “Threatening that a criminal charge will be brought against Ms. Ganieva first will not save Black from the truth about what he has done. The truth will reveal a violent, sadistic side to Black that he has shielded from public view for decades.”
Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
- Leon Black Ally Joined MoMA and Apollo Boards Just Before He Stepped Aside Over Epstein Scandal
- These Hiking Boots Keep My Feet Blister Free No Matter What
- ‘I Was Wrong’: MMA Fighter Rosi Sexton Apologizes to Fallon Fox for Transphobic Comments
- Anti-Vaxx Capitol Rioter Pleads Guilty With Husband—and Defends Her Online Rants
- Asian Doll Posts Lengthy Twitter Message Following New That King Von Is Expecting A Child—“I Still Love Him He Not Here”