Celebrity son of a billionaire, Kiddwaya Terseer has opened up on how he managed himself following his breakup with Erica Nlewedim.
In a recent interview with The Punch, Kiddwaya stated that the zeal for his pushing his brand did not let the breakup affect him. However, dealing with fans’ reactions was a lot to handle.
In his words;
“I was focused on building my brand. I posted a message I got from one of her fans to let people know that people are pained about something. I put a caption, ‘is it what it has come to now?’
“They need someone to focus their pain on and I understand that I can be their scapegoat. I am the person that they look at and say, ‘Why is Kidd doing so well?’ ‘Why is Kidd so happy?’ ’I don’t like the fact that he is happy’; so, of course, they direct their pain at me. The same way they direct their pain at David or other celebrities.
“I understand it comes with the package of being in the industry. As a matter of fact, it is not only celebrities that get attacked, it is anyone that is successful or people that are genuinely happy with their lives that get bashed by people that are not happy with their lives.”
The post “Fans directed their pain at me” – Kiddwaya opens up on post breakup with Erica appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Dr. Kiddwaya Dish Out Relationship Advises On How To Make Things Work
- Ari Fletcher, G Herbo & Taina Are One Big Family At Yosohn’s 3rd Birthday Bash (Video)
- There’s Little Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke – Rudeboy Advises His Colleagues
- Davido’s Lawyer, Bobo Ajudua Shares His Thoughts About Nengi & Erica
- Kid Cudi Steals the Show With Captivating Saturday Night Live Performances