American singer, Fantasia Barrino has shared a photo of her newborn daughter, Keziah, for the first time.
Her daughter was born a little too early on May 23 and since then has been in the newborn intensive care unit (NICU).
The 36-year-old American Idol alum, shared the first photo of her 2-week-old baby girl on Wednesday, June 9, as she held the newborn on her chest.
“Almost Home,” Fantasia captioned the photo.
Fantasia announced she was pregnant with Keziah in late November during an Instagram Live session with her husband. The pair also spoke about her problems with fertility.
Then in December, Fantasia appeared on The Tamron Hall Show and opened up about her pregnancy journey, sharing that it took her years to conceive naturally.
- Usain Bolt welcomes newborn twin sons Thunder and Saint Leo
- Bachelor’s Arie Luyendyk Jr. & Lauren Burnham Bring Their 1-Week-Old Daughter Home From Hospital After Respiratory Issues
- Gigi Hadid Shares Rare Photo of Zayn Malik and Daughter Khai to Celebrate Father’s Day
- Bachelor Franchise Alum Carly Waddell Shares Health Update After Nightmare ‘Medical Emergency’
- OAP Dotun reacts after a church used his photo to depict a demon on their promotional flier