Nigerian singer and member of the defunct hip-hop group Plantashun Boyz, Chibuzor Oji, betterChibuzor Oji, known as Faze has is bereaved.
The 44-year-old musician announced in a post on his Instagram account on Monday that he lost his twin sister just 48 hours to their birthday.
In a post on Instagram, Faze disclosed that she passed away 48 hours to their birthday. Faze in his expression noted that his twin will not have to worry any longer about the world’s problem.
“It’s a sad day. My Twin sister has left me just two days to our birthday”, he wrote.
“We the Oji family take strength in knowing that she’ll never have to deal with this world’s problems anymore. We know she’s in a better place now.”
Fans and colleagues in the industry commiserated with the singer, wishing the entire family comfort.
Naija News recalls that Faze was a member of the Plantashun Boyz, along side Blackface and TuFace. The trio went separate ways in 2004 to pursue solo careers
- WATCH VIDEO:- 2face, Black Face & Faze Performs Together As Plantashun Boyz To Show Last Respect For Sound Sultan
- Actress Empress Njamah In Tears As She Urges Psquare To Embrace Love And Peace
- Alex Ekubo wedding: Actor tells fiancée this is her last birthday before they get married
- Actor Alex Ekubo Celebrates His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu As She Clocks 30
- Lady Amelia and Lady Eliza Spencer break Silence after Sister Lady Kitty’s Wedding